Top 4 fiction books that i enjoyed reading books and what made me enjoy the reading

Hi,
Dear readers, I here to tell 5 fiction books that I enjoy reading books and what made me enjoy the reading.

The top four fiction books that I enjoyed reading and why I enjoyed reading these books


  1. The lost symbol
  2. Area 7
  3. Artemis fowl
  4. Artemis fowl and the arctic incident






The lost symbol:-  The lost symbol is very interesting books by Dan Brown because it has very interesting story and shows how a person who is close to someone by mentoring and has very interesting characters who help the main character saving the mentor. 
The plot has many twists and many puzzles and the puzzles provide many options with and from my experience I have failed many times to fail the right answer and so then I have to go back to point from starting.
 Basically it similar game experience basically and I can say that some books doesn't have that function and I really enjoyed the book


Area 7:- Area 7 is a book by Mathew Riley and very interesting book because it is a story of particular area in united states which is underground and the main story is about the main character reaching the top level so he has to face many puzzles like open the right door to reach his next level and climbing the ladder at the correct time and answering the right answer to the question and with so much thriller and suspense, we will anticipate finding whether he will reach the final level of area 7.

I found this book a very interesting book because the puzzles are shown as if you are the one climbing or you are exploring the area underground.



Artemis fowl:- This is the first book of the series and it was suggested to me by a very good friend because the cover of the book looks really cool and the more interesting is that the story and the characters because this story is about a small boy who lost his father and mother and has to run his fathers empire and how to grow the empire and how we will solve the upcoming problems.

The another interesting factor of this book is that at the end of every book you will find a page that certain language which is included in every book and every page




Artemis fowl and the arctic incident:- This is the second book in Artemis fowl series, this book take place with Artemis himself and his butler and various other characters to help in various situations. 
He is a very intelligent boy and various skills and skills provide him to use to various areas of incident.

There is a movie which is upcoming these years of Artemis Fowl and I wish that there will be movies of this series so I will be happy because I like this comic series.

Comments

Popular Posts