Success

Hi,

I m sitting here and writing here about this topic to fellow users about the topic called success for which everyone which includes you and I have different meaning and different sayings about success.

Some people say and define success as the earning profit in business is success while others say success is earning fame while others say success is through satisfying other's needs and wishes.

So You and I may have different meanings and prospect of thinking about what success.

Success

Definition of success 

You and I have different meanings to success which is because we think from a different point of view.
So what exactly is success and why do we have different definitions of success? Why and what is the main two-part of a question that You and I do not have the right answer.

"There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."
-- Ray Goforth
When I read this quote said by one of the greatest people who is Ray Goforth, I had certain questions in my mind which you might have as well. the questions why are there two types of people and why does those two people have afraid about certain things like trying and about our success.

While I thought about the questions I found the answers which are very simple and accurate. the answer is this for some people the find success through different methods like earning profit and for others earn success through making others happy. I think my perspective is different from you which is my meaning success is stratifying me and helping others.

Believing in yourself



You and I know believe in yourself is the best way to succeed. Success can be earned in many ways but the best way and secret to success is believing in yourself.

Why is it the best way and secret to success is believing in yourself?

Let me start  by a quote said by someone :

Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.
 Brad Henry

Believing in yourself is the first step because if you believe in yourself then everything comes in the right time, right place so believe in yourself and make everything happen in place and make a positive vibe for you and everything around you.

So start believing in yourself and making everything happen, I started believing in myself and everything started happening at the right time.



Hard Work



You and I know hard work is the next step in achieving success, it is true without hard work because no hard work no success.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. 
Colin Powell

Success from hard work and preparation, once you start your preparation and hard work u will be determined and hard work to achieve what you want and what u you get.

Hard work is always important in your life and don't be lazy and always be passionate about your work and task.


So I started changing by doing hard work and preparation for my future.




Failure





You and I know that failure is a very crucial step in success because I have experienced it and yet have become successful till now.

That's why I  tell you all that never make fun of people who failed because they always become successful in the future. 



"Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you've got something to share."
Steve Harvey 

Failure makes you successful in the future and learn through failure. 

So always accept failure and trying to learn from it. I have learned from failure and become successful. 

So I have changed from these three steps. 


Conclusion

The conclusion is to believe in yourself and do hard work and learn from failure. 

Well do your best and try out every step in making yourself believe and never stop hard-working and never ever let others make fun of you by telling you are a failure, if they do tell then one thing failure is one of the biggest steps in your life and also one day you will also fail by some means and no one is hundred percent perfect in this world







       


  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts