Me and my best friend

Hi,

I m sitting here and writing about this topic to your fellow users about the relation between two friends who become best friends for life.

Best Friends

Starting of a friendship 

You and I know that friends can be formed anytime and anywhere but that does mean that they are not your best friends.
Well, best friends are the ones that stay with till end your life and be supportive and know the troubles of your life.
I and you may think about what it means when you meet your best friend after a long time? 

The answer is quite difficult for both of us because you and I don't know how to react at certain times.
but when you and I think it deep. We know the answer is simple which is during childhood that has  played with us together that is when it starts to be friends.
 
The Close friend death


You and I know how friendship grows but does it really hurt to see someone close has passed away from you.
Well I know because I had a close friend who was in the same church for a long time, we grew up in the same church and the same class but I felt very good to be friends with him for a long time.





After a certain time we saw each other in a church for the last time and I didn't know that it wouldn't be difficult that I couldn't see him next time, the time when I heard he had passed away from us. I and you know what it means and how much does it take for us to change and forget the incident.

I and you couldn't forget it and from that time and we changed a lot which meant what it means to have a close friend pass away from us.

 








Metting of old and best friend

You and I know what it means after meeting an old and best friend after a long time.

I have changed after that incident which made me stronger and powerful.

During my brother's marriage, I didn't expect to see someone that I have not see for a long time.

Well, when I saw him or her, I was shocked and stunned to see that after a long time.

When I saw that person it really made me so happy that I couldn't express at that moment, and we talked to each other for so much time and I was glad to hear that person always and will never forget me and my family.

She said to me that I always look at the old photos and say to my cousins that I had a wonderful and good time with him.

I and You know that what it means destiny always meets fate.

Always be in contact with your best friends and make realize your bonds never break if you are far away and be proud of it and make happiness in your friends.
So be proud of it and go forward in your life. You should share your success and make jokes and play games with your best friends.
So enjoy yourself and your life and be always happy in your life.
I enjoy the happiness and I m proud of the enjoyments.
Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success."
-- Thomas J. Watson




Conclusion


The conclusion is that destiny always meets fate and never forget ur past because the past makes us stronger to think what did wrong.

Well, make your destiny always shine yourself.

The rest is up to yourself and others to decide how to shine?

 Happiness is the best medicine for everything especially when you are with your friends.

Enjoy!

Silvers Rayleigh:
"Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form..."





Comments

Popular Posts