My Family

Hi,
I m sitting here and writing here about this topic to fellow users about the topic that everyone likes to talk about their family.

You and I know that family is the most prestigious and most important thing in life, also helps and molds into a successful person in the world.

Family
 The Hard Working Father
You and I know that father is a hard-working person, courageous and supports and even helps us in a certain situation.




As the quote said by someone who has been father knows a lot about what responsibilities he has.

You and I know what a father does to support his whole family and how much hard work does?

The father gets up early in the morning before we all get up and know that he goes to work on time.
He comes back from the office very tired and with a lot of tension in his mind, then has food and goes to sleep. The next day he wakes up and does the same routine every day.

You and I sometimes argue with the father for some small problems or topics.

I m happy to father who cares and takes care of everything. 

The Loving and Supportive mother 

You and I know the mother is the most caring and the most passionate loving and selfless person who looks and takes care of the family more than her self and also tells u stories like bedtime stories etc.

"Mother is your best friend in the house, the person whom you tell all your problems, caring and passionate and loving ."
You and I know that mother is all and everything in the house. The mother supports and never scolds u and always look after every need of your life. The mother cooks homely and tasty food for you and your family.

You and I know that mothers are very special to you as she cooks and takes care of you in need of trouble and pain.

I'm happy to have a mother who is always been with me. 



The most supportive and caring brother

You and I  know that bothers fight with you simply and also takes care of you and also makes fun of you some times.

“There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love of a brother.”

You and I know that brothers help us with everything and suggest to us what we should do in certain situations and sometimes helps us in certain things we ask for help from him.

Brothers mean the one you love so much and the one you care the most and look after the most. He is the second most inspirational person in the family

I'm happy to have a brother like who is being with me

My dear sister in law

You and I know that sister in law is always supportive and kind and friendly to u and helps you in certain ways.

Even though we live miles apart, You will always be dear to my heart. So, to you, a special love I send, To not just my sister-in-law, but also my friend. "


You and I know that sister in law means a dear friend to you and kind-hearted to you

Sister in law means sister itself. Friendly, caring and supportive and most, not the least your friend also.

I'm happy to have a sister in law who is my friend.

Conclusion

Family should be the most important thing because they are the ones that care for us the most.

Once you know the true love and the faith. Then never make them lose your faith and always listen to them and do what they say.

In life, You and I will know what it means and find the correct answer to the problem.

Be happy and enjoy your life with your family.

Mother Teresa
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.









Comments

  1. Beautiful Sojo, lovely comments and you sum up how important family should be to everyone ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very moving man sounds like you have a wonderful family and you are very dedicated to supporting them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts