What is egaming and what has changed from old to new?

Egaming and what changed it into a huge business field 

Hi readers,
Today I'm going to tell you what is egaming and how did change the business industry and what changes did happen from the old when esports was not popular and now when the esports are popular and a huge business.


What is egaming? 


Egaming is online gaming and where people play games online and get to know many people and then later becomes friends.

I have done quite a research about egaming and esports, the above is a simple definition but let me tell you how would I describe what is egaming?

"Egaming is the place where I find new friends and play games that I like for example :
Like apex legends and many other games.

So that's my definition of egaming and esports.

Now let me give you a small history of egaming and esports? 


Egaming started a long time back, and I was not known about egaming and esports at that time, I don't know if u people have heard it at that time but I'm sure that I haven't heard it during that time. So when I started researching or looking at how I started, I found something that I believe which it started long back and it was not popular because there were only 2 games that were there which was fighting games.
I didn't know that was a part of egaming and esports at that time.
Well, when I look back and I can see how big it has grown into a business and entertainment industry.

From my experience, I see all kinds of people from our generation to the older generation which is the age of 13 to 36 or elder also which is that they play games and find new friends to play with them.

Let me tell you  an example :


When I use to play cs go, I didn't know that it was egaming part as well as for league of legends but then I saw the tournament in twitch and I was happy that it has grown, the same for games like apex legends as well not only that nowadays single-player and offline game gets much popular through streaming platforms.


 Changes that happened during the past till now 


So now esports is not just gaming but it also has grown into a business that provides entertainment because u see many people playing games which include famous celebrities and NBA players too. Before when u speak about egaming during the old day's people use to laugh and will ask you are you mad but now they understood that it is also a business and entertainment and many people also do invest it.

The egaming has grown and become popular during these days.

Nowadays, many offline and online games are streaming through various platforms. Which made the game so popular to people in the world.

Personal opinion

My personal opinion and experience are that I enjoy playing games whether it is offline or online because it keeps me entertained and helps me to find new friends.

I'm really happy that this field has grown big and grown which people have invested and started.

There are many pros and cons but I wouldn't talk about it because that's not why I m writing this blog and I know that u all know the pros and cons of this topic.

So don't worry about it

Many readers are gamers and who are not, so it is up to you how u take this topic. This is just my opinion on how I feel about it.

Feel free to express your thoughts and opinions.

Conclusion 

Its all entertainment that is what makes people enjoy and many people's lives have changed in these years.
Enjoy what you and make it happy for you, choose what you want to become, and choose your destiny.
Enjoy the life you choose because you have only one life and make it happy.

Pls provide your opinions and advice and tell me what you like and what you don't like on the topic.
Also, suggest topics that you want to discuss.

Comments

  1. I agree, egaming is for everyone to enjoy, whether friendly or competitive. Lovely evaluation of the industry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts